Therapeutic Group Homes
Three Rivers Youth accepts youth ages 12-18 years who have been victims of abuse and neglect and have experienced failures at home or in school.
- To help each youth overcome the pain of abuse and neglect, and grow toward responsible adulthood and self-sufficiency.
- To return each youth to his or her family whenever possible.
- To assist each youth in achieving individually targeted goals, including social, emotional, behavioral, moral and physical development.
- To help each youth achieve educational and vocational success
- Twenty-four hour residential care and supervision
- Clinical assessment and individualized treatment
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Educational assessment, planning, coordination and support services
- Educational placement in local public schools, or specialized private schools
- Specialized tutoring and vocational evaluation and training, as needed
- Psychiatric consultation and evaluation
- Therapeutic recreation within the group home and community as well as opportunities to develop personal recreational pursuits and hobbies
- Participation in cultural activities within the community
- Academy House for 8 adolescent males in Mt. Lebanon, PA
- North side area of Pittsburgh
- McMurray House for 10 adolescent females in McMurray, PA
- Termon House for 12 adolescent females in the East Liberty area of Pittsburgh