The Hub Outreach Center
The Hub is an outreach and drop-in center for runaway and homeless youth.
- Runaway and homeless youth ages through 18-21.
- To respond to the immediate needs of runaway and homeless youth and provide them with access to needed services.
- To prevent and reduce physical and sexual abuse of runaway and homeless youth
- Emergency food.
- Assessment, counseling and crisis intervention
- Linkages with all needed services (shelter, permanent housing, jobs or job training, health care, rape crisis, domestic violence and legal services)
- Street outreach to identify and recruit youth in need of services from the Hub
- Aftercare and follow-up for all youth who can be contacted
- Linkages with the broad spectrum of services for youth and families at TRY
- Semi monthly psychiatric services on site.
The Hub is located in the Administration Building of Three Rivers Youth. The facility offers comfortable space for counseling, meals and a computer Lab with internet access. The Hub is accessible by public transportation within walking distance of East Liberty Bus Way.
Drop in Center hours are 10 A.M to 2 P.M, Monday through Thursday.