Interested in Applying to a Position at Three Rivers Youth?
Download Our Application: CLICK HERE
Performs prevention and intervention services with youth and their families in a community and/or school-based setting. Knowledgeable with group and individual counseling techniques as well as conducting behavioral health (mental health or substance use) assessments and/or screenings. Must be a self-starter capable of working independently, dependable and work effectively with minimum supervision.
JOB STATUS: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- Facilitates individual and/or groups intervention sessions.
- Consults and educates the student assistance team, includes attendance at regularly scheduled meeting
- Provides individual, group and/or family intervention
- Complete pre-assessments of students identified and referred through the student assistance process or designated contact. Connect students with appropriate referral agencies
- Works closely with parents to ensure parent education and effective involvement
- Maintains confidentiality of all client-based information as required law (FERPA & PPR)
- Provides Student Assistance Program (SAP) services and/or school-based services and SAP related trainings
- Provide written and verbal feedback to school contact
- Coordinates Post-vention services with the School District as needed
- Provide teacher in-service training on SAP related topic
- Maintains participant records. Completes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports in a timely manner
- Enters data into the Performance Based Prevention System (PBPS) as required
- Link with community agencies and assist with all referral procedures
- Performs other related SAP functions and duties as requested and/or necessary by the district and approved by the agency.
Master’s Degree preferred; Bachelor Degree in social work, psychology, criminal justice, social science or other related fields, and a minimum of 3 years of experience working with youth and families or a minimum of 5 years of experience working with youth and families; Reliable transportation and a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license as well as current PA registration and auto insurance are required.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Required education: Bachelor’s
Required experience: working with youth and families: 3 years
Required license or certification: valid PA driver’s license
Download Our JOB APPLICATION
To Apply Email Our HR Department: Click Here