- Human Resources
- Child Development
- Family Therapy
- Marketing & Development
- IT, MIS
- Related Social Services Fields
- Fosters a positive attitude, enjoys interacting with staff, board members, community and volunteers.
- Creative, highly organized, and ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Must have good communication skills and able to manage multiple tasks.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Excel, ability to navigate the Internet and use search engines.
- A Junior, Senior status or grad-student. Must be able to work a minimum of 15 to 20 flexible hours per week (or more) during the school year.
- Current Act 33/34 Clearances(Online criminal https://epatch.state.pa.us/), F.B.I. and Fingerprints(Online FBI fingerprint www.cogentid.com click on DPW) within 90 days of starting internship.
- Paid Internships (stipend)
- Unpaid internships
For more information please email: email@example.com