Working at Three Rivers Youth
Supporting a caring community atmosphere, Three Rivers Youth is a great place to work.
Three Rivers Youth is committed to creating positive participant and employee experiences. As part of our diversity and inclusion strategies, we strive to provide comparable access to job opportunities through information technology.
Alternative application methods are available for individuals who are unable to use or access our online application system. For assistance, please contact the HR Department.
All responses are considered confidential by Three Rivers Youth. However, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any information transmitted over the Internet.
To obtain your Act 34 (Criminal Record), Act 33 (Child Abuse) and Act 114 (FBI) clearances go to: http://keepkidssafe.pa.gov/resources/clearances/index.htm
Keep Kids Safe is a central location where you can link to all your clearance applications:
ACT 33 (Child Abuse Clearance) ($8.00)
- From the Keep Kids Safe Website click the Self-Service Portal (https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home)
- From the Overview page, click the Create Individual Account button (or Individual Log in if you already have an account)
- Read the Getting Started information page and click Begin.
- Complete all the information for the application. Remember, the more information you provide, the easier it is for the system to dete1mine your eligibility for a clearance.
- Sign on thee-Signature page and click next.
- Enter payment information and select Pay Now.
Act 34 (Criminal Record Check) ($22.00)
- From the Keep Kids Safe Website click on the Pennsylvania Access To Criminal History (PATCH) Link (https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp)
- Click Submit a New Record Check
- Read and click “Accept Terms & Conditions” follow instructions on webpage
- Applicant should fill in all fields marked with an asterisk*
- If NO RECORD you should receive this print out immediately, click Certificate to print copy
- If response is REQUEST UNDER REVIEW of PENDING the results will be mailed to you.
- If unable to print: write down the CONTROL NUMBER (begins with an R) and the exact way your name was submitted (ie. First Middle Last? First Middle Initial Last?) TRY Director of Development and Organizational Advancement can access your clearance using this information
ACT 114 (FBI) ($22.60) CODE NEEDED: 1KG738
- From the Keep Kids Safe Website Click the link for IDEMIA (https://www.identogo.com/)
- In the Upper Right-Hand Corner click GET FINGERPRINTED
- To the right enter your zip code
- Select IdentoGO State Agency from the provided list (Click Schedule Appointment) *UPS Stores are no longer offering fingerprinting!
- Scroll down to ENROLLMENT SERVICES and click DIGITAL FINGERPRINTING
- Enter Service Code: 1KG738
- Click SCHEDULE OR MANAGE APPOINTMENT
- Enter in data click NEXT to move through the application
- *You do not have a COUPON CODE/AUTHORIZATION CODE
- *Make sure to select document you will bring with you to finger printing* *Most Likely Driver’s License*
- Enter zip code again and select fingerprint location again
- Schedule Date and time for Fingerprinting (can be walk-in)
- Click Submit (YOU ARE NOW Pre-Enrolled)
- Payment will be due at Fingerprinting Facility *after fingerprints and payment your clearance will be mailed to you*
Three Rivers Youth is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. As such, it is Three Rivers Youth's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of the person's sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Three Rivers Youth makes reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to perform a job unless such accommodations would impose an undue business hardship. Please let us know if you need an accommodation to participate in the application process.
Three Rivers Youth is proud of its commitment to diversity and inclusion among its employees. We believe that having a diverse workplace isn't just the right thing to do, it makes good business sense. We strive to capitalize on the strengths of our many differences and the advantages of an inclusive workplace.