“Behavioral Health Services at Three Rivers Youth are high quality mental health services that focus on improving lives, reducing symptoms and improving self management of the consumers we serve."
- Children, Adolescents and Adults
- Receiving Medical Assistance (Health Choices) and UPMC Private Insurance
- Experiencing Mental Health Issues or Concerns
- Eligible consumers will receive an assessment, treatment planning and trauma sensitive individual, group and/or family therapy sessions offered by Therapists at our offices conveniently located in East Liberty
- Treatment plans are individually tailored to the specific needs of each consumer to promote positive outcomes.
TRY’s Drug & Alcohol Program has a history of offering high quality substance abuse services to consumers in Allegheny County. Our program offers prevention, intervention and treatment services; we are uniquely positioned to assist those individuals experiencing co-occurring disorders.
To schedule an appointment or for more information contact:
Three Rivers Youth, Behavioral Health Program
6117 Broad Street
Pittsburgh PA 15206
412-441-5020 x 217
Click Here to Email an Inquiry